Free shipping in Ireland and Northern Ireland for orders over €1000!
1. Any order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 14 days following delivery of the goods.
2. All items must be thoroughly checked within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage caused in transit must be reported to us straight away. We have less than 24 hours to inform the courier and make a claim. If you are not able to do this please do not purchase.
3. If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he may, within 14 days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer service department firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them that he wishes to return some or all items from his order.
4. Buyer must arrange and pay for the return of the goods and will be refunded the full buying price less the cost of delivery (where free delivery is offered the true cost of delivery will be deducted – receipt/invoice of delivery cost can be provided)
5. Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging.
6. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged.
7. In the unlikely event of damaged, faulty or incorrect goods we will rectify the error by sending replacement goods or parts.
8. Item partially or fully assembled can not be returned.
This website uses Google Analytics, a service which analyses website viewing habits, which is run by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on the user’s device in order to analyse the way the users use the website. Information gathered with the help of cookies (including your IP address) is send to Google and stored on its servers in the United States of America. Google will use this information in order to rate and give feedback about the users’ behaviors and usage methods of the website, which includes creating reports for website operators and providing other services relating to website traffic and using the internet. Google may also pass this information to third parties if it’s required to do so by law or in the case of processing the data on Google’s behalf. Google will not tie the user’s IP address with any data at its disposal. The user can choose to resign from cookies by setting the corresponding settings in his browser, however one must remember, that such a setting may render the website non-functional or not working properly. By using this website, the user accepts these terms and accepts the data processing by Google in the scope and meanings described above.